Advanced Industrial Engineering Ltd continually invest in their in-house facilities. This mentality ensures project delivery and part quality are maintained to our high standards and to the strict adherence of our ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System.
Design and Project management
- 3D Design software; all projects are fully modelled in 3D down to the last nut and bolt.
- 2D Design and manufacturing drawings.
- General Arrangement and assembly drawings.
- Large file size manipulation
- Factory / application visualisation; full station mock-up and visualisation can be created to validate flight paths, access and feasibility studies.
- Details, meticulous project management and customer engagement at all projects phases.
- MIG welding.
- TIG Welding.
- All welding certified to BS EN 9606 up to 20mm fillet and but welds.
- Manual turning.
- Manual Milling with DRO and X axis power feed,
- CNC 3 Axis Milling machine with off line programming.
Assembly and Test
- Pneumatic circuit testing.
- Full functionality testing.
- Shop floor access to 3D and 2D CAD.
- 5000mm Test frame to replicate automotive station functionality.